The Missouri Association of Community Arts Agencies will hold its annual Fall Gathering and Annual Meeting on Friday, November 8 at Les Bourgeois Winery in Rocheport, MO. Over 50 community arts leaders from across the state will attend the meeting, which includes networking, guest speakers, a mini-professional development session and presentations by statewide partners of MACAA – including the Missouri Arts Council, Missouri Citizens for the Arts, Missouri Folk Arts Program and the Missouri Alliance for Arts Education.
MACAA Fall Gathering/Annual Meeting
Friday, November 8
10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Les Bourgeois Vineyard
12847 West Highway BB
Rocheport, MO 65279
RSVP REQUEST (Requested by 10/25/19)
- HOW DO I RSVP? Reply to this email or contact the MACAA office at 573-221-4853 and speak with MACAA Office Assistant Kerrie Otten.
- PLEASE LET US KNOW: Name, Organization/Community and names of any additional guests attending from the organization.
WHAT IS THE MEETING ABOUT?
- NETWORKING with Missouri Community Arts Leaders
- GUEST SPEAKERS from our Statewide Partners
- SPOTLIGHT from a member agency
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT mini-session
- FREE LUNCH on us, at an amazing winery
MACAA is a network of Missouri community arts agencies that has served communities since 1979 and believes that the arts make communities better places to live. MACAA programs and services are designed to enhance members’ ability to create and sustain programs and services which meet their community’s needs. MACAA’s office is in Hannibal MO and is staffed by Executive Director Michael Gaines and Office Assistant Kerrie Otten. For more information about MACAA programs and services contact MACAA at 573-221-4853 or [email protected]